James Traynor has just released v1.5 of his excellent xAP Floorplan software. You can watch the new automatic devices feature plus the new drag and drop method of arranging devices on a floorplan in the video walk through.
“Floorplan 1.5 is now available for download. While there are many changes and fixes the ones of note are:
- Floorplan will now automatically create raw devices
- Security layer lets you assign permissions to tabs and config
- Drag and drop support to help position devices on floorplans
- Conditional events
- Each item of an auto script can now have conditional statements
- iPhone Interface
- Rooms support for occupancy, alarms, scenes etc and device grouping.
- Support for external databases, through ODBC
- Improved xPL support and protocol bridge, including support for MediaNet (myhap.org.uk)”