CommandFusion Tease New Home Automation Product
CommandFusion have recently added some teasers on their social media and blog hinting at a new product launch lined up for ISE Amsterdam in February.
We have also heard on the grapevine that sources from CommandFusion have said the new product will be “extremely competitively priced”. While details are scarce before the official launch, looking at the image above released by CommandFusion we can speculate on the following features of the nameless black box in the centre…
- Ethernet / Wi-Fi Networking
- USB Interface (Control and/or power?)
- Bi-direction Control (RS232 / Serial?)
- Inputs & Outputs
- Built in IR Transmitter & Receiver with Learning
- GUI built with existing iViewer software?
- Interfaces with Master Controller Module for Logic
By the looks of the diagram the unit may be aimed at controlling one room or being a building block to a larger system. Developing…