New RFXCOM USB RFXtrx433 Transceiver Supports LightwaveRF
RFXCOM have announced their new USB 433.92MHz home automation transceiver – the RFXtrx433. This device has replaced the USB receiver and USB transmitter and has flash memory so that new protocols can be added in the future.
“Today we introduce our brand new Home Automation solution the USB RFXtrx433. The USB RFXtrx433 supports the largest number of 433.92MHz RF Home Automation sensors and actors available on the market. The RFXtrx433 is already supported by many popular Home Automation applications whilst the list is growing rapidly. Application builders benefit from the free of charge Software Development Kit, End-User benefit from flashable product enhancements.
Based on the latest technology we offer a versatile high quality solution against a very affordable price to our Home Automation customers. The RFXtrx433 supports the same sensors and actors as the current RFXCOM receiver and RFXmitter and in addition: LightwaveRF, Siemens, La Crosse, TFA, Mertik Maxitrol gas fireplaces.”
- Low priced
- Receive + transmit function,
- Standard USB interface (works on Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- CE certified and RoHS
- Supports the largest range of sensors and actors possible (see the list)
- Supported by a large number of Home Automation software products (see the list)
- Does not rely on remote Internet servers holding private secure data
- Free Software Development Kit with VB.NET example available on request
- Easy integration in any application due to a simple protocol
- Firmware updates in flash memory