D-Link have just launched their new full HD 180° outdoor Wi-Fi Camera (DCS-2670L).
The robust, IP65 casing of the Full HD 180° Outdoor Wi-Fi Camera, ensures that it can handle even the most turbulent of UK weather conditions – including rain, dust, or snow – and a variety of installation options makes it easy to install the camera anywhere. The camera effortlessly connects to the Internet either through Wi-Fi or directly into a router with a network cable. Its Full HD 1080p resolution and 180-degree panoramic lens encapsulates a wide field of view, giving you full access at all times.
The camera has the ability to relay everything instantly in real-time, even in complete darkness, due to integrated night vision and built-in infrared LEDs, which allow for night time viewing of up to ten metres, giving users round-the-clock peace of mind.
Compatible with the mydlink app and dedicated web portal, footage captured by D-Link’s Full HD 180° Wi-Fi Camera can be effortlessly accessed from anywhere, at any time via a user’s Smartphone, tablet or computer. Furthermore, the camera features integrated motion and sound detection which sends instant push notifications to Smartphones, and can be pre-set to record video clips of an event to an inserted microSD card, as well as directly on to a Smartphone using the mydlink app.
- High-quality camera – 10x digital zoom, night-time viewing up to 10 metres and high-quality 1080p Full HD resolution provide a clear picture of the exterior of a building
- Wide field of vision – to give customers a more comprehensive view, featuring an ultra-wide 180° field of vision
- Weatherproof design – equipped to handle dust, rain, and snow with an IP65 rated casing, it is rugged enough to keep an eye on your toughest outdoor areas
- Connects easily to wireless or wired networks – easily install and configure the cameras anywhere with Wi-Fi access or directly to your router
- Snapshots and video clips – can be saved directly to a mobile device through the mydlink app and also features a microSD slot, so snapshots and video can be saved locally
- Motion and sound detection – automatically sends alert notifications to the customer’s mobile device when triggered
- Remote control – the mydlink app allows customers to view and manage the cameras remotely, as well as manually trigger recording of video
Available from this week for around £175.