New Gateway Brings Z-Wave Control to URC Remotes
The new TRF-ZW1 Z-Wave Extender is designed to be an integrated part of URC’s Total Control system. The gateway allows control of Z-Wave devices such as door locks and lights from any Total Control interface including remotes, keypads and smart phones or tablets…
Secure access from your computer from anywhere – This secure system also provides advanced features via an annual service that allows access of the TRF-ZW1 online from any location to enable password-protected setup and control of your Z-Wave devices. You can receive email and SMS text notifications when doors are opened, see history, status of connected Z-Wave products and more. No matter where you are, you can monitor and allow access to your home, or turn on a light you forgot when leaving. With Total Control and the Z-Wave Extender, you have the ultimate in secure control and convenience.
- Secure remote device management and configuration (subscription required)
- Two-way control for lighting and door locks with all associated two-way enabled Z-Wave products (i.e.: Schlage, Baldwin, Qwikset, Black & Decker, Yale, Leviton, Cooper, GE, and more)
- One-way control for all Z-Wave-enabled products (i.e.: Somfy, RCS, Honeywell, First Alert and more)
- Online, password-protected annual service provides advanced features including status, history, off site consumer programming, email and SMS notifications and more
- Macro Integration: capability available Fall 2013. For example, a homeowner could enter a specific code on a Z-Wave Door Lock and based on that personalized code, the Total Control MRX-10 can set the house the way that homeowner prefers it.