I know, headphones again, I can’t stop myself, it’s a disease. And wait till you see next months post 😉
In the meantime, here’s a pair you can buy totally guilt free. The Anker SoundBuds Tag In-Ear Bluetooth Earbuds have reset my mind on what a value wireless headphone can be.
They blow away my Bragi ‘The Headphone’ (£160) both in terms of the bass (which is great) and volume. The 90mAh battery takes 90 mins to charge and provides around 6 hours of play time.
Apart from the price and the surprisingly pleasing sound, I love the magnet system that means once they are separated they immediately connect to my phone.
- Smart-magnets power on when separated and automatically pair with last connected device.
- Sweatproof: Innovative nano-engineering delivers robust performance in practically any environment.
- A Tailored Fit: Customize your hold with multi-size EarTips and patented AirWings – engineered for superior comfort and grip.
- What’s In the Box: S/M/L EarTips, S/M/L/XL AirWings, FitClip, Micro USB Cable, Travel Pouch, welcome guide, 18-month warranty.
- Wireless Earbuds, Smart Magnetic Headphones with aptX Technology, CVC 6.0 Noise Cancellation, 6 Hour Playtime — Bluetooth 4.1 Headset with Mic
If you’re a smartphone user that has recently lost your headphone jack then trade up from dongle-land. This is the price I used to pay for my go to Sony in-ear wired headphones. Heck at the price it doesn’t mater if you leave them on the bus. Give them a try, what have you got to lose.