￼ComfortClick Release New Home Automation Manager v2.2.0
Slovenian Smart Home company ComfortClick have released a new version of their ‘Manager’ software.
In addition the software supports DSC, Global Caché, IRTrans, XBMC, SMA Solar Technologies, IP video cameras and GSM modems and can perform logical operations, schedules and logging.
ComfortClick Manager NEW VERSION 2.2.0 ￼ComfortClick is pleased to present the new version of ComfortClick Manager, the most comfortable building automation software for system integrators and DIYs.
We have been working closely with our users to deliver new functionalities, improve ease of use, and ￼￼increase flexibility of ComfortClick Manager. Some of the main new features are: ￼
- ComfortClick Manager supports a wide range of different systems and devices: KNX, Modbus, DSC alarm, Global Caché, IRTrans, XBMC, SMA Solar Technologies, IP video cameras and GSM modems.
- ComfortClick applications for iOS and Android are available free of charge in App Store and Google Play. With only one license you can use CMClient application on ￼any number of controlling devices.
- CMPhone – new application for IP (video) door phone system integration. You can see the guest in front of the entrance, talk to him or her and open the doors using your favourite Android device.
- Refreshed, fully customizable GUI which is even more intuitive. Use your own ￼￼backgrounds, colours and icons or choose from extensive icon library and different skins that come with the software. GUI is automatically adjusted to the size of ￼￼different controlling devices (e.g. iPhone, Android devices).
- Simplified configuration process – template project with a wide range of ￼application examples is included in the installation package. You can start using ComfortClick Manager without any special training.
- Multilanguage support – English, German, French, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, ￼Portuguese, Romanian, Swedish, Slovenian, Russian, Turkish and Thai.
- Messaging function – email messages can be exchanged between individual users. ￼￼Especially useful for apartment buildings – users in individual apartments can communicate with the concierge. Another messaging function is the transfer of ￼internal emails and alerts to user’s email account and mobile phone. Example: energy consumption monthly reports.