Have you taught the switch the limits of the screen.
Here is what you must do:
PROGRAMMING THE SW10
Now the control electronics has to be calibrated in order to adjust to the time the shutter
motor need from fully closed to fully open:
1. Make sure the mains is connected.
2. Use the switch to drive the screen all the way up.
3. With the aid of a screwdriver, adjust the House Code dial to the * position.
4. Now press the lower push button until the screen is down completely.
5. Release the button as soon as the screen is all the way down. The electronics measure the elapsed
time and stores it internally so that the switch always knows the position of the screen.
6. Set the rotary code switches on the front side to the desired address
7. Put the switch cover back on.
The calibration is now completed. The internal electronics have measured and stored the time
for raising and lowering the screen. These values will not be lost even in case of mains failure.
The switch will respond to the following commands: ON: fully open, OFF: fully closed,
DIM : 4 % up, BRIGHT: 4 % down.