26th June 2009, 12:24 PM
Automated Home Lurker
VSCP & Friends 0.2.7 released
At last the 0.2.7 Lithium release of VSCP & Friends is out.
A lot of new features is added to this release and a lot of bugs has
been fixed. Just a few items named below
- VSCP Works have gone through major work. The configuration parts now
is fully working. This means that a VSCP module can be initialized and
checked in a common way wherever in the world it is located. MDF's are
read and handled. Bus scan is added.
- Internal event genrator enabled for VSCP daemon. Timed events and
random events is generated among others.
- The internal decision matrix of the daemon is enabled.
- The variable arrays (persistent and not persistent) for the daemon is
- Many bug fixes in different parts.
A deb and a rmp archive for binary installation on Linux will be
VSCP can be downloaded from https://sourceforge.net/project/show...ease_id=691837
More information about the Very Simple Control Protocol can be found at http://www.vscp.org
There is a three video walkthrough on Youtube that look at some of the essentials of VSCP Works
Video on youtube that takes you through some of the essentials of the VSCP Daemon.