• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, please, some pics. Thanks for sharing

Comment

• GrahamUK
      Automated Home Jr Member
      • Aug 2013

Hi, i am the OP of this thread, apologies that I fell off the planet. Personal stuff and what-not. Anyway, since I was last on I have bought a new house (not derelict, but EVERYTHING needs done). So i will be starting a new proect thread shortly. If anyone still has any questions about the old setup please feel free to ask.

My new setup will be a much lower power consumption version, no PCs - all microcontroller. Raspberry Pi's replacing the xbox's, and more redundancy/failsafe bits and bobs. Also going to be designing and building power monitoring at the socket for the full house. As before, im happy to post code, schematics etc - so if you wantbto know how i did something please ask.

Graham

Comment

• Vangelis
        Automated Home Guru
        • Sep 2009

Welcome back Graham! I know myself and others will be looking forward to your new project write-ups.

Have been looking to leverage the Rasberry Pi's somehow, instead of PC's

Vangelis

Comment

• GrahamUK
          Automated Home Jr Member
          • Aug 2013

I have started the thread for the new house here http://www.wordpress-1219309-4387497...-begins-Again-)

Comment

Working...
          X