Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1-Wire Modules.

Ok.

Looks like there's a slight delay on getting DS18B20s.

Anyone else interested in either full kits of parts, or individual bits, let me know.

Once I've got all the bits, I'll update and ask for payment before shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by StuartP View Post
    Ok.
    Looks like there's a slight delay on getting DS18B20s.
    Ok. Weather strikes, looks like shipment of the RJ45 sockets I need to the supplier has been impacted by the poor weather as well as the DS18B20's.

I'm now NOT expecting items to arrive in time for me to dispatch anything prior to christmas. More news when I get it.

Ok. No RJ45 connectors, so time to re-order.

Can you confirm your interest buy replying to this thread with details of what you'd like.

For those joining us from twitter, details in the first couple of posts in this thread.

Automated Home Jr Member Simon300's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StuartP View Post
    Can you confirm your interest buy replying to this thread with details of what you'd like.
    Stuart

Can you put me down for a couple of complete kits please.

Also how much are the double jacks likely to work out at? I could probably use half a dozen of those for less important sensors and just solder the chip straight on (I've done that with an RJ45 coupler but it is pretty fiddly!).

Thanks!

Simon

Automated Home Jr Member Simon300's Avatar

I might be interested in the jacks (and maybe boards) for this little possible project too:
    http://www.navitron.org.uk/forum/ind...html#msg142872

I'll see what happens in the next day or two.

Simon

I've contacted everyone that expressed an interest by direct methods with details of payments etc.

If you've not had anything from me, please shout.