• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hargraverch
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Jan 2008

PC to IdraNet Interface

Hi All
    Have being having trouble with the usb pc to idranet Interface, problem is this, almost every day at least once, the system stops working, and am not able to turn lights, heating and such on. I have to pull the usb lead out and put back in for system to come online again.

Any layperson suggestions.

cheers

rch
  • Karam
    Automated Home Legend
    • Mar 2005

When this next happens and before unplugging the USB connector I suggest you go to PC control panel | System | Hardware | Device Manager | Ports and check to see if you can see a USB Serial Port registered and if so that it is to the Com port that you are using in Cortex. This might clarify whether your system is for some reason de-registering that port (I don't know why this would happen but just checking).

You can also try re-loading the USB driver and read installation guide carefully from here:
    Cortex W10 Software Download the (). This is a fully-functional version that will provide access to all features whilst unlicenced, but with an hourly

I'm presuming that this symptom is something that has just recently started happening? If so have you made any changes to your system before the symptoms started?

Have you got the audio leads plugged in between PCU and PC? If not then advise you do.

If the above turns up nothing unusual then I suppose there is a slim chance of something wrong with the PCU, but if it has worked ok so far then sounds very unlikely.

Comment

• hargraverch
      Automated Home Jr Member
      • Jan 2008

Thanks Karam, have followed instructions to the letter, and all has being reset. so hopefully that will have cured it.

rch

Comment

Working...
      X