• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • neilhooper
    Automated Home Guru
    • Oct 2008

QRH, QRI & xAP

I've noticed that when using a QRH or QRI if I set the assignment on a channel as an on/off load the Automation Networks entry in the context menu is greyed out. The only way that I can get xAP control of it is to assign a button to one of the inputs. As I don't want to ever control it with a button this seems to me that I've now wasted an input on the module. Or is there another way?

- Neil
  • Kevin
    • Jan 2004

Once I can get your config loaded in another (demo) version of Cortex I'll have a look at this as well as the other ongoing issue - if Vivian hasn't jumped in before.

I need to talk with Vivian/Karam however as my demo has expired and loading your config in my online system messes all my database logging up (as mentioned in the xAPFlash forum thread). The licensing is a right PITA for testing things that require loading other peoples configurations...so I would recommend sending the config you sent to me to Vivian as well as he'll have a spare licensed test system.

K

Comment

• Kevin
      • Jan 2004

Yes - looks like these modules aren't fully Automation Networks enabled yet - one hopefully that Vivian can respond on.

Comment

• Viv
        Automated Home Ninja
        • Dec 2004

Basic xAP BSC Schema support will be provided for the On/Off Load object and the Digital Input object in Cortex 26 when released.

You should be able to communicate with these devices currently using an xAP Controller. However this may not be suitable for xAPFlash.

Viv

Comment

Working...
        X