How can I automatically disarm the night alarm at a given time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stachoo
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Nov 2009

The 'Automatic disarm enable' option doesn't disarm the night alarm at the time given in 'Auto Arming stop time' nor at any other time.
    It just stops rearming the alarm at that time.
    I don't know whether it is a bug or just the intended behaviour. I would expect the 'Automatic disarm enable' option to provide some way to automatically disarm the night alarm.

I didn't find any other way to disarm the night alarm ex. from the scheduler.
    The only appropriate connection for disarming (disarm alarm directly) would disarm any type of alarm and I don't want the day alarm to be automatically disabled.
    I also considered triggering the "Sensors when triggered will disarm the occupied night alarm" connection from the scheduler, but only doors and PIRs can be connected there.

Any ideas??
  • Viv
    Automated Home Ninja
    • Dec 2004

Originally posted by stachoo View Post
    The 'Automatic disarm enable' option doesn't disarm the night alarm at the time given in 'Auto Arming stop time' nor at any other time.
    The alarm, with 'Automatic Disarm Enable' checked, should disarm by either detecting an appropriate disarm trigger e.g. motion outside a bedroom or by the 'Auto-arming stop time'. The later appears not to be working and we will investigate. If the Occupied (night) alarm is armed it can also be disarmed by the normal Alarm menu.

Viv

Comment

• stachoo
      Automated Home Jr Member
      • Nov 2009

Thanks Viv, I am waiting for the fix. It seems to me the 'disarm at a given time' functionality did work in a previous version of Cortex (several months ago), but stopped working after an upgrade.

Comment

• Viv
        Automated Home Ninja
        • Dec 2004

Originally posted by stachoo View Post
        Thanks Viv, I am waiting for the fix. It seems to me the 'disarm at a given time' functionality did work in a previous version of Cortex (several months ago), but stopped working after an upgrade.
        Cortex update to version 26.4.0 has been released today. A fix for this has been included and should resolve the problem.

Viv

Comment

Working...
        X