• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • b_weijenberg
    Automated Home Sr Member
    • Sep 2006

Domoticz - Open source domotica system

It's almost Christmas and after a month of development gizmocuz has released his very nice and easy to use Home Automation system "Domoticz" !

The system is almost finished. The Event system is not yet implemented (if pushbutton pressed AND dark THEN lamp123 on etc.) but this will be implemented soon.
    All other functions should operate including LightwaveRF (lighting/relays) and HomeEasy.

The Domoticz system consists of 3 parts::
    1 - a lightweight daemon (Windows, Linux (Raspberry Pi))
    2 - a web based frontend (also on iPhone/iPad)
    3- an USB RFXCOM transceiver (for example the RFXtrx433)

For more information: http://www.domoticz.com
    Last edited by b_weijenberg; 24 December 2012, 08:58 PM.
  • gbcambridge
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Jan 2011

Domoticz

Originally posted by b_weijenberg View Post
    It's almost Christmas and after a month of development gizmocuz has released his very nice and easy to use Home Automation system "Domoticz" !

The system is almost finished. The Event system is not yet implemented (if pushbutton pressed AND dark THEN lamp123 on etc.) but this will be implemented soon.
    All other functions should operate including LightwaveRF (lighting/relays) and HomeEasy.

The Domoticz system consists of 3 parts::
    1 - a lightweight daemon (Windows, Linux (Raspberry Pi))
    2 - a web based frontend (also on iPhone/iPad)
    3- an USB RFXCOM transceiver (for example the RFXtrx433)

For more information: http://www.domoticz.com
    Hi,
    I have been using the system since before Christmas. I have found it to be very reliable and simple. Easy to set up and easy to track just what is happening. The logging system let's you see just what is going on.. it can surprise you.
    I use it with Home Easy products and Owl energy monitors. The RFXCOM allows it to work with many different systems quite transparently. Definitely worth digging into.

Comment

Working...
    X