• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • westernm
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Apr 2008

Auto Reflex question

Hi Guys,
    Im having some trouble generating the relevant auto reflex commands for a PLH module.
    I have a very simple setup consisting of a
    - DRB with one light connected to relay 2 and and a switch connected to digital input 1.
    - PLH with switches connected to both digital inputs.

Within Cortex I have successfully setup the connections so that whenever one of the switches changes logic to high the light on the DRB relay 2 toggles.

I have used the Auto Reflex Creation option from the Reflex Tools screen in order to replicate this behaviour in Reflex. However, only the DRB switch is correctly toggling the light when in Reflex mode.

Am I missing something here? Do I need to do something different for the inputs on the PLH.

The Node Profile Utility shows the following for the DRB and PLH
    drb_reflex.jpgplh_reflex.jpg

Any help would be appreciated

Regards

Mark
  • Viv
    Automated Home Ninja
    • Dec 2004

Hi Mark,

If you could send Idratek a copy of your database we can investigate it for you.

Viv

Comment

• westernm
      Automated Home Jr Member
      • Apr 2008

Thanks Viv have emailed Idratek with details.

Comment

• Karam
        Automated Home Legend
        • Mar 2005

Mark,

This was found be a bug in the PLH module firmware. A firmware update file is now available packaged with today's Cortex update (V26.5.14). You will find it in the ...Firmware\PLH folder with filename PLH_06.idr. With the network stopped and being careful that network power is not likely to be interrupted during the process, you can then use the Cortex Firmware loader utility to upload the new firmware to your PLH module/s via the network.

We suspect that LTH, LTH-X, LTS and PLT modules may also be afflicted with a similar issue and will release updates for these as necessary in due course but if anyone is experiencing this kind of problem with any of these right now please contact us directly.

Comment

• westernm
          Automated Home Jr Member
          • Apr 2008

Thanks Karam,
          The firmware update has worked a treat.
          Great service.

Mark

Comment

Working...
          X