• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andrew Millne
    Automated Home Ninja
    • Nov 2007

Struggling with AUI connections

Finally got around to fitting the AUI at the door and have so managed to get the visitor calls behaviour all setup, establishing an internal intercom session works and my door strike is successfully working with the accept visitor action. I've even got a few squeezeboxes reducing volume temporarily and resetting to default volume after the intercom session has ended, all very slick!

Where I'm struggling however is creating an intercom session over skype. Once I answer the skype call on my phone the connection is immediately dropped. I have my connections set up as follows... ( I've tried to include any screenshots that I think may be relevant )

The sequence of events is
    1. door bell push
    2. Door intercom state changes to broadcast rx (presumably as the visitor calls sound is being broadcast)
    3. Door intercom state changes to hands free
    4. Door intercom cycles between rx and shutdown (presumably as the skype ring tone is intermittently broadcast)
    5. Finally I answer the phone and then the intercom state goes to close conversation and the skype connection is dropped

If I disable broadcast reception on the door intercom object the same occurs except the state remains hands free with no cycling between rx and shutdown.

I can't for the life of me work out what is going on. I can succesfully create a skype call to my phone/other family members via an internal panel via a skype menu. I'm thinking perhaps the skype object may need to be in same room as the AUI? Anybody any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Andy
    Last edited by Andrew Millne; 23 August 2014, 10:22 PM.
    Visit my blog and Follow me on Twitter...
  • Andrew Millne
    Automated Home Ninja
    • Nov 2007

Missed a couple of connection pics

Last edited by Andrew Millne; 23 August 2014, 10:21 PM.
    Visit my blog and Follow me on Twitter...

Comment

Working...
    X