• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheBathroomMan
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Sep 2014

Bathroom Automation

Hi. I am a bathroom deisgner and fitter and I am interested in getting into smarter bathrooms. I do not have much background in this subject although I have done some research online. I was wondering is it viable for me to learn myself or would sub-contracting someone more experienced in the field be a better option. Thanks
  • Vangelis
    Automated Home Guru
    • Sep 2009

Its always good to educate yourself, however, you may want to subcontract initially as Automation within the bathroom environment, you would need to have the relevent Electrical qualifications and also understand the different IP ratings before venturing into the whole System choice and integration.

Vangelis

Comment

• toscal
      • Oct 2005

I would agree with Vangelis. Find a friendly sub contractor who is willing to teach you. And also don't forget those electrical qualifications.
      I often work with electricians directly and get them to do the complicated stuff when doing an install as they have the certifications. I then do my bit under their "supervision / guidance". This normally works out quite well.
      IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.
      Renovation Spain Blog

Comment

Working...
      X