• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mavis
    Automated Home Ninja
    • Oct 2014

IFTTT - Honeywell

I have had a chance to have a quick play with IFTTT and Evohome tonight and I am afraid I have got rather excited. As hubby is retired, the house is not empty during the day at specific times so haven't really had a chance to sent some meaningful schedules. Son has just started working shifts and I was reprogramming the controller weekly if I remembered.
    BUT
    I have managed to set up a 'recipe' linked to my google calendar to set a zone to 'come on' for an hour. I have set a key phrase of 'Day Shift' in my calendar as the trigger. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it does work in the morning. Presumably then I will have to set separate ones for each zone, ie bathroom and kitchen.

Once I get me phone back I will try the geofencing but I guess that I will probably struggle as son & I have iPhones and hubby has an android.
  • Rameses
    Industry Expert
    • Nov 2014

Take a look at life360 channel. :-)
    getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Comment

• Mavis
      Automated Home Ninja
      • Oct 2014

Well I slept through it so I don't know if it did work :-). By the time I got up the main schedule had kicked in. Will have to try again tomorrow.

Have set up life360 on son & hubby's phone (and on my Ipad). For how long I don't know as I imagine both of them will not be happy when they find out what the app is originally for;-)

Comment

Working...
      X