• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yfaykya
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Rameses View Post
    TBH - a competent electrician or plumber can do this. Just because they are not listed just means they have not done the training (online or physical). There are extensive diagrams in the installer manual (see other thread).
    We sympathise with installers - they are so busy so getting time to get comfortable with something else takes time. I know from personal experience of a few installs in Ireland so I am confident all will be well.
    Which thread? As for installers I am happy installing myself. Just wanted some advice on parts etc.

Comment

• Rameses
      Industry Expert
      • Nov 2014

Take the free online training as well.

http://www.wordpress-1219309-4387497...from-Honeywell
      getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Comment

• steveing
        Automated Home Lurker
        • May 2014

I have had heat genius for about two months and the support has been first class i have just added the UFH controller for my conservatory the only room with UFH . If your still looking i would call them and ask to speak to Alasdair he is very helpful 0121 523 1128 .

The only connection i have with the company is a customer

Comment

• The EVOHOME Shop
          Site Sponsor
          • Dec 2014

Originally posted by yfaykya View Post
          Which thread? As for installers I am happy installing myself. Just wanted some advice on parts etc.
          If you still need help with this maybe give us a call? I have a evohome UFH controlled system in our own home. Looks easy enough to adapt your system with a HCC80R UFH Controller, wireless stats & evohome - just need to make 100% sure the existing thermal actuators are 230v. IMHO, I think evohome when used with HCC80R is by far the easiest way to control UFH! Everyone else is on catchup and rival 'smart systems' certainly haven't got the technology/experience Honeywell have.

Need any help, give us a call and ask for me.

Thanks,

Richard - The EVOHOME Shop

Comment

• Hot
            Automated Home Sr Member
            • Oct 2014

Originally posted by yfaykya View Post
            I emailed heat genius 2 weeks ago (and submitted on their on-line form) but got no response which tends to put me off companies. Has anyone else found this to be the case? I'll try honeywell next.
            I have been a customer of Heat Genius almost from the day they started shipping their first system and I have found them always to be first class. I am surprised that they have not answered your emails.
            I am totally independent writer and my writing is not skewed in any way by receiving payment for my writing. I reduce my gas bills by using Heat Genius Smart Intelligent Heating Controls with more efficient Column radiators.

Comment

Working...
            X