Thread: Heating control room programmer Honeywell AQ6000

Automated Home Lurker

Default Heating control room programmer Honeywell AQ6000

Yes, following comments about the Honeywell AQ6000... no info available for it on the web....I know its 20 yrs old now...Just moved house (in France) and the existing system works OK (Oil boiler) BUT I can't work out how to programe the thing....So just use it on manual...Wife not amused to have to get up at 6;30 to switch the heating on!!
    Any help out there re programming it.??...Its quite sophisticated with three possibilities per day with seven day control and holiday and frost settings etc etc.... But can't find a manual on the web or from Honeywell.

Thanks in advance...AGS

getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Automated Home Lurker

Red face Aq6000

HEY...That great Really kind and so fast§§§ Mother in law will be overjoyed while she looks after our house over Xmas, and dosent have to get up to a cold house §§ Very mant thanks.

AGS

Get yourself a Honeywell SZT and you can control it remotely ;-)
    <sorry blatant plug>
    getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Automated Home Lurker

Why not..that is plug !! confidence in 'your' products is v.good...Keep up the good work and I will investigate SZT..AGS

Automated Home Lurker

I have Honeywell AQ6000 control as well - I think about changing it, but it keeps working. I have the user guide - it's absurdly complicated. Let me know if I can help.

Automated Home Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by andrewh View Post
    I have Honeywell AQ6000 control as well - I think about changing it, but it keeps working. I have the user guide - it's absurdly complicated. Let me know if I can help.

Hey MAny thanks for the reply...I've had a reply with pics of all the pages in the manual, so think thants fine...But thanks anyway and have a Great New Year.... Regards Andrew