• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G4RHL
    Automated Home Legend
    • Jan 2015

Evohome Controller Economy Setting

Looking at the manual for the controller (the one on Honeywell's web site) it depicts 5 quick action menus. I only have 4 on mine. The missing one is Economy. Has there been a change in the programming of the controllers but the manual has not been updated? I note that the app on my iPhone includes it.
    Last edited by G4RHL; 29 January 2015, 11:59 AM.
  • Mavis
    Automated Home Ninja
    • Oct 2014

Just checked my controller - I am almost certain that I used to have the Economy setting (think that it dropped all temps by 3 degrees?). It is not there now.

Comment

• G4RHL
      Automated Home Legend
      • Jan 2015

Yup, I thought I saw it before but then not sure whether my brain was confusing what the controller says and what the app says.

Comment

• G4RHL
        Automated Home Legend
        • Jan 2015

It has suddenly now reappeared if I simply press "Quick Actions" but if I go to Quick Action Settings it is not there. Possibly because it is not editable. The infernal out of the cradle bleeping has gone though - for how long?!

Comment

• Mavis
          Automated Home Ninja
          • Oct 2014

Oh yes! I never thought about checking the other menu - I normally just use the settings then quick actions. My controller has been off the cradle for half an hour now and it is not beeping.

Comment

Working...
          X