• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • orange
    Automated Home Guru
    • Dec 2014

Hi Mavis

It was some paticularly poor security on the TCC website allowing me to view other peoples locations.

Something else for the 'to be fixed list"

Comment

• emmeesse68
      Automated Home Guru
      • Dec 2014

Everything in the app/website is working fine for me.

Only, this morning I was late and noticed my heating system wasn0t switching off at the scheduled time... so I checker and my EvoHome controller was some 35 minutes late.

Didn't check yesterday so I can't be sure this issue is anyhow related to yesterday's maintenance, but I didn't notice any time problems before and I didn't touch my controller configuration, so...

Could the web connection alter my controller configuration anyhow? I thaught only quick actions, scheduling, zone name/order change was allowed...

I use mostly the unofficial Windows Phone app, but nothing similar ever happened before...

Comment

• erik
        Automated Home Guru
        • Feb 2015

I just disabled the quick action 'OFF' for my Round Connected through the Android app and then my setpoint suddenly was changed to 325.1 degrees. Haven't been able to reproduce. Weird.

Comment

• Mavis
          Automated Home Ninja
          • Oct 2014

Originally posted by emmeesse68 View Post
          Everything in the app/website is working fine for me.

Only, this morning I was late and noticed my heating system wasn0t switching off at the scheduled time... so I checker and my EvoHome controller was some 35 minutes late.

Didn't check yesterday so I can't be sure this issue is anyhow related to yesterday's maintenance, but I didn't notice any time problems before and I didn't touch my controller configuration, so...

Could the web connection alter my controller configuration anyhow? I thaught only quick actions, scheduling, zone name/order change was allowed...

I use mostly the unofficial Windows Phone app, but nothing similar ever happened before...
          I had this back in the middle of January -

It hasn't happened since though.

Comment

• erik
            Automated Home Guru
            • Feb 2015

and lost communications between TCC and my system twice today. Might be my internet connection playing up. Dunno.

Comment

Working...
            X