X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rameses
    Industry Expert
    • Nov 2014

Planned Maintenance - Total Connect Comfort server outage 28th April 8AM-12PM

Dear evohome/Szt/voice users

Planned Maintenance - Total Connect Comfort server outage

The Total Connect Comfort servers will undergo planned maintenance at the following point in time:

• Start: Apr 28th 7:00 AM (UTC) (8:00 BST GMT)
    • End: Apr 28th 12:00 PM (UTC) (1:00 PM BST GMT)

During the outage customers will not be able to access the Total Connect Comfort web or app, or make API calls (e.g. via IFTTT).
    When customers will want to connect, a notice will tell them that maintenance activities are carried out and ask them to check back later.

The downtime will be used to continue to maintain the platform and ensure the integrity and security of the service.

Customers are not required to take action – service will resume normally.
    getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own
  • Mavis
    Automated Home Ninja
    • Oct 2014

We were talking a while back in a previous thread about notifications of updates and I have just realised that apart from on here, I have not received any notification of this update. I have checked my spam folder and there is nothing. The last notification I got was 24 Feb for maintenance on the 25th Feb. Has anyone else had an email for this one or have I deleted it by accident.

Interestingly, my IFTTT recipe didn't activate when I left the house at 7.30am this morning.

Comment

• Rameses
      Industry Expert
      • Nov 2014

Mavis - we are overhauling our messaging system right now - I am informed there will be no email alert relating to this notification, this time.
      getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Comment

• Mavis
        Automated Home Ninja
        • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Rameses View Post
        Mavis - we are overhauling our messaging system right now - I am informed there will be no email alert relating to this notification, this time.
        For info, the message on the app did not say maintenance was being carried out just (I think) along the lines of there is a problem.

Also for info, my recipe triggered about an hour ago - presumably when the app came back online - I was expecting it just to fail rather than it keep trying as it is a geofencing recipe.

Comment

• Rameses
          Industry Expert
          • Nov 2014

Ahhh that notification was an automated response from the 'system' probably letting you know it had lost connection - these are auto generated depending on your 'preferences' set in the TCC login.

This is a way of the servers letting you know it has lost contact, and re-established contact. Power cuts and broadband outages are the no 1 cause.

Comment

Working...
          X