• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fazness
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Jan 2016

controller

Can i disable the HR92 valves on my radiators from the controller,radiator was turned up in bedroom manually i was not aware of this and wondered if i could control rad only from controller
  • DBMandrake
    Automated Home Legend
    • Sep 2014

Yes you can.

On the controller, hold Settings for 5 seconds to go into the installer menu, go to Zone Configuration, select the zone in question, go to parameters, change "local override" to disabled.

It will take up to 5 minutes before this change takes effect. After that you will find that the button and knob on the HR92(s) in that zone are disabled.

Comment

• fazness
      Automated Home Jr Member
      • Jan 2016

Originally posted by DBMandrake View Post
      Yes you can.

On the controller, hold Settings for 5 seconds to go into the installer menu, go to Zone Configuration, select the zone in question, go to parameters, change "local override" to disabled.

It will take up to 5 minutes before this change takes effect. After that you will find that the button and knob on the HR92(s) in that zone are disabled.
      Would never have got there without your help.Many thanks

Comment

• G4RHL
        Automated Home Legend
        • Jan 2015

As mentioned some time ago in the forum another way to reduce a manual override going unnoticed, but where you don't want to remove the facility to manually change a temperature, is to adjust the set points. I used up all for each zone spreading them throughout the day such that if someone does a manual override it only lasts until the next set point. I can though see situations when stopping the local override will be helpful. Thanks for pointing out how to do it.

Comment

Working...
        X