X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bruce_miranda
    Automated Home Legend
    • Jul 2014

It's getting stranger in that the 10.7 sensor which became 10.9 is now back to 10.7. But the other sensor that was sat at 0.0 jumped to 11.1 at mid night and has stayed there. Set point has stayed at 22C all the time.

I foolishly haven't been tracking those Zone Relay devices which I couldn't corelate to any of my zones and which I felt were always sat at 200. Done that now. Lets see if the relay values change when I spot a change in these Zone sensor values. It's a pity that I cannot directly plot Switch and Temperature devices on the same graph in Domoticz.

Anyway, back to my oscillating temperature sensor issue. Anything else I should try to work out what is causing the issue. In the Child Bed zone the unused Sensor hasn't even turned up on Domoticz and in the Lounge the unused Sensor has values higher than the top and bottom of the Lounge oscillations.

Comment

• paulockenden
      Automated Home Legend
      • Apr 2015

Originally posted by bruce_miranda View Post
      It's a pity that I cannot directly plot Switch and Temperature devices on the same graph in Domoticz.
      That's one of my biggest annoyances.

Comment

• bruce_miranda
        Automated Home Legend
        • Jul 2014

I am nowhere closer to working out what is going on. I have two sensor zones that seems to track a temperature I cannot identify and two zones where my graphs show an oscillation.

Comment

• bruce_miranda
          Automated Home Legend
          • Jul 2014

Just an update.

It turned out that my oscillating temperatures were indeed linked to some strange devices that aren't part of my Evohome set-up. They almost seem like someone's external temperature sensors or weather compensators. Anyway, these were devices that even Dan hasn't seen before as known Honeywell devices. He created some quick hacks for me to exclude those sensors from my set-up and not only did the strange devices disappear from the Domoticz list but it also fixed my oscillating temperature readings. The hacks have also meant that all my Auto Naming also worked fine on Version: 3.6334
          There are just a few more issues that I am experiencing and Dan has been a star in helping me with those. But I am very close to having a fully functioning Evohome setup on Domoticz.

Thanks again to Paul for creating the Domoticz image and Dan for helping debug the issues.

Comment

• paulockenden
            Automated Home Legend
            • Apr 2015

So does that mean that the external device is also using Ramses II? Or does the HGI80 also pick up other transmission formats/protocols?

I'm guessing it's most likely the former.

Comment

• bruce_miranda
              Automated Home Legend
              • Jul 2014

It appears to be using an unknown device type (22). Dan believes they are Honeywell devices because the message structure is readable by the current code, except that Device Type 22 is unknown and definitely not part of my setup.

Comment

Working...
              X