Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HR92 failed

Quote Originally Posted by paulockenden View Post
    Yup - looks like the motor has gone.

Oddly, this is from a spare room where the temp doesn't change much - I wonder whether the lack of exercise is what killed it?

Install was May 2015, so what's that - 20 months? Given the size of my system (I think I have 15 rads) I don't consider 1x HR92 failing to be particularly excessive.

P.
    Paul

Did you get this resolved? (Ie swapped out?) HR92's cycle every couple of weeks (even when not at part of schedule) to stop pins sticking etc. so your less used room shouldn't be at fault.
    With the volume we make there may be faults - but we are always keen to see, get back and look at it.
    getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Automated Home Legend paulockenden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rameses View Post
    Did you get this resolved? (Ie swapped out?)
    Still have the dead one here if you want it. I keep meaning to pop into Screwfix to buy a replacement, but end up driving past without remembering!
    P.

Let's exercise the warranty - I will DM you
    getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own