• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G4RHL
    Automated Home Legend
    • Jan 2015

T87RF2033 Thermostat

Am I right assuming that if I have more than one T87RF2033 I do not need an individual relay for each but can bind them to the same one? Hopefully yes, otherwise I could end up with a cupboard full of relays?
  • DBMandrake
    Automated Home Legend
    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by G4RHL View Post
    Am I right assuming that if I have more than one T87RF2033 I do not need an individual relay for each but can bind them to the same one? Hopefully yes, otherwise I could end up with a cupboard full of relays?
    Are you using them on an Evohome system ? If so you bind them to zones on the controller, not to a relay.

Comment

• G4RHL
      Automated Home Legend
      • Jan 2015

Originally posted by DBMandrake View Post
      Are you using them on an Evohome system ? If so you bind them to zones on the controller, not to a relay.
      Thanks. Yes. I bought the thermostat some time ago shortly after I bought the Evohome system. Then I used the Gateway. I now use the latest Control Panel. I bound the Thermostat to the relay initially but then worked out the setting in the Panel and so bound it. All works fine. I suppose I don't need the relay at all and will disconnect it to avoid any confusion. There is no doubt, as you have often said in these pages, that using the thermostat produces a better, more balanced temperature. Currently it is in my study whilst I experiment with it. 21c set on the thermostat produces a warmer room than 21c set on the HR92 for the reasons already espoused.

Comment

Working...
      X