• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alexc
    Automated Home Sr Member
    • Apr 2013

Lost rooms in plan view

I've been adding some macros and tidying up my Cortex, saving the database every so often to ensure that I don't lose all my hard work!

I've now found that two of my rooms, with all their objects, have disappeared from the plan view. The rooms and objects are all there in the structure view and everything is working. I can't find a way to bring them back - they are not hidden behind anything as far as I can see.

I'm sure there's a simple solution, but what is it?!

Thanks.
  • chris_j_hunter
    Automated Home Legend
    • Dec 2007

we get this sometimes - the Rooms having become zero in size - usually the vertical size having been reduced to zero, by inadvertent dragging or double-clicking with the mouse ...

sometimes there's a thin white line across PlanView, the last remains of the image - if so, just drag it open again ...

else double click on the Room in StructureView, click PlanView, click EditNamePosition&Size, and replace the zero with a good guestimate & then use the mouse to correct in PlanView ...

HTH

Chris
    Last edited by chris_j_hunter; 4 June 2017, 08:47 AM.
    Our self-build - going further with HA...

Comment

• Alexc
      Automated Home Sr Member
      • Apr 2013

Thank you Chris - that worked perfectly.

Alex

Comment

• Karam
        Automated Home Legend
        • Mar 2005

It is a known issue but not yet known cause. Sometimes after such an occurance you will find that if you click Edit | Undo it will undo the phantom change

Comment

Working...
        X