• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • radar2016
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Mar 2016

red led flashing 5 times regularly

I am having an issue with the BDR91 after binding with controller the green led lights turning on the boiler, but after about 2 minutes the red led begins to flash 5 times on a regular basis.

The heating failed to come on this morning an I assumed it had lost the binding

I am also having a problem with the iPhone app is this connected or have I two separate problems?
  • HenGus
    Automated Home Legend
    • May 2014

Originally posted by radar2016 View Post
    I am having an issue with the BDR91 after binding with controller the green led lights turning on the boiler, but after about 2 minutes the red led begins to flash 5 times on a regular basis.

The heating failed to come on this morning an I assumed it had lost the binding

I am also having a problem with the iPhone app is this connected or have I two separate problems?
    Ignore the App, it would seem that Honeywell is having server issues. Have you tried clearing the BDR91 of all existing binding and then binding it again to the controller? I assume that the controller isn't showing any comms faults?

Comment

• radar2016
      Automated Home Jr Member
      • Mar 2016

Originally posted by HenGus View Post
      Ignore the App, it would seem that Honeywell is having server issues. Have you tried clearing the BDR91 of all existing binding and then binding it again to the controller? I assume that the controller isn't showing any comms faults?
      It appears I have lost all bindings, why should that happen?

I will rebind it all again

Thanks

Comment

• HenGus
        Automated Home Legend
        • May 2014

Thanks
        A word to the wise. Make sure that you clear all previous bindings from the BDR91 before you re-bind the BDR to the controller. As some of us have found out, it is easy to double bind the BDR91 which can cause problems.

Comment

• radar2016
          Automated Home Jr Member
          • Mar 2016

Thanks
          It had lost everything, why would that be after two years?
          The new controller with wifi was fitted at the time of the offer, I think the old one was more stable, although this is the first time I have had to rebind everything, it is not the first time the new one has forgot to switch the heating on in the morning, good job it was not a cold winters morning

Comment

• HenGus
            Automated Home Legend
            • May 2014

It had lost everything, why would that be after two years?
            The new controller with wifi was fitted at the time of the offer, I think the old one was more stable, although this is the first time I have had to rebind everything, it is not the first time the new one has forgot to switch the heating on in the morning, good job it was not a cold winters morning
            A faulty BDR?

Comment

Working...
            X