• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ozzx
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Oct 2017

Help needed wiring Evohome system

Hi All,

I recently bought all the items I need to setup my home with Evohome heating controllers. I would like to set it up myself but hoping some experts can provide some help / guide me through the wiring. Sorry for the long post but I wanted to put as much detail as possible. There are 3 parts I need help with - BDR91 relay to the boiler, underfloor controller and hot water kit. I have described my setup and split into the 3 sections, any help on any part of this much appreciated.

My heating and hot water are both from an oil burner. Downstairs I have underfloor heating split into 6 zones, upstairs are 3 bedrooms and bathroom with radiators, currently controlled as 1 zone.

For upstairs I bought 4 HR92 Radiator Controllers, these are already connected to the TRV bodies.

For downstairs I bought the underfloor controller HCC80R + extension module HCS80 and 6 singlezone thermostats (T87RF2033).

I also bought the hot water kit and ATP921R3100 Wifi enabled Evohome Controller with BDR91 relay.

BDR 91 relay to Boiler.
    I have Camray 5 oil boiler with seperate control panels, left for UF heating, right for upstair and hot water:
    20171001_110135.jpg

Below the wiring for the controller for UF heating:
    20171001_110236.jpg

And for the upstairs and hot water:
    20171001_110413.jpg
    20171001_110427.jpg

Appreciate if anyone has advice on how to wire in the BDR91 relay. It looks fairly simple but I dont want to mess it up.

Thanks, UFH controller and Hot water in replies due to limit of photo uploads
    Attached Files
  • mtmcgavock
    Automated Home Legend
    • Mar 2017

Do you have a zone valve fitted for the upstairs radiators? (I'm guessing that's the second MV in the picture with the UFH manifold)

It depends if you want a separate boiler relay, but to do this i'm thinking you will need an additional BDR91 (How many do you currently have?). I've never wired the underfloor heating control module, as i've just used a BDR91 and T87RF to control my UFH manifold zones. On your UFH module do you have a section to wire in your zone valve?

Comment

Working...
    X