• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mylesm
    Automated Home Guru
    • Nov 2015

Originally posted by DBMandrake View Post
    Sorry my tone came across as a bit bossy, I didn't mean it that way. I've been checking mine each day too but from past experience I know they stagger the updates across several weeks, or do it in batches, presumably so that if any unexpected problems are found it minimises the impact, then everyone else gets updated once they are happy the first batch have updated smoothly.

As there is nothing groundbreaking in this first update I'm not too bothered about waiting, although I will be a bit more impatient for the features in the January update when that starts rolling out.
    Not bossy at all and I didnt see it that way And I am also looking forward to the updates in Jan Zone Demand indication being first on my list

Comment

• filbert
      Automated Home Guru
      • Oct 2017

Originally posted by mylesm View Post
      Hi is there any update on this have any peoples controllers been updated yet

thanks mylesm
      I'm still on Software 02.00.11.21 & Wi-Fi 02.00.11.00

Comment

• DBMandrake
        Automated Home Legend
        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        I'm still on Software 02.00.11.21 & Wi-Fi 02.00.11.00
        That is the new version.

The previous version is Software 01.00.07.01 and Wifi 01.00.06.10, which I'm still on.

Comment

• filbert
          Automated Home Guru
          • Oct 2017

Originally posted by DBMandrake View Post
          That is the new version.

The previous version is Software 01.00.07.01 and Wifi 01.00.06.10, which I'm still on.
          It's the current version. In the the first post, the OP gave release notes for 02.00.11.21 and said that "Next version (due ASAP) - This is a small update for the Wi-Fi FW and provides an addition security fix to negate the Krack security issue." and that's the one I'm expecting.

I've had 02.00.11.21 since around on or before the 9th Nov (not sure when it changed but that's when I checked).

Comment

• mylesm
            Automated Home Guru
            • Nov 2015

Originally posted by filbert View Post
            It's the current version. In the the first post, the OP gave release notes for 02.00.11.21 and said that "Next version (due ASAP) - This is a small update for the Wi-Fi FW and provides an addition security fix to negate the Krack security issue." and that's the one I'm expecting.

I've had 02.00.11.21 since around on or before the 9th Nov (not sure when it changed but that's when I checked).
            OP "Software 02.00.11.21 & Wi-Fi 02.00.11.00
            This is being released now. It is in our production units from the factory and will be pushed out over the next few days via our deployment systems. Users shouldn't have to do anything as this will be a fully automated update"

As you can see this is a new release and only being pushed out from the 9th Nov so you must have been the first to get it or when did you purchase your controller was it on this version from new

Comment

• G4RHL
              Automated Home Legend
              • Jan 2015

It hasn’t reached me yet. I am still on 01.00.07.01 and for Wi-Fi 01.00.06.10

Comment

• robsonalan
                Automated Home Jr Member
                • Jul 2017

Mine is still on 01.00.07.01 and Wifi 01.00.06.10 also.

Comment

• clinkadink
                  Automated Home Jr Member
                  • Apr 2017

Same here, still on I am still on App: 01.00.07.01 and Wi-Fi: 01.00.06.10.

Comment

• Chrisnoy
                    Automated Home Jr Member
                    • Nov 2017

And me ...

Comment

• PaulV
                      Automated Home Lurker
                      • Jan 2016

Where do I have to look to find the software levels my unit is on?

Comment

• Edinburgh2000
                        Automated Home Guru
                        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by PaulV View Post
                        Where do I have to look to find the software levels my unit is on?
                        Brief touch on "Settings", then long touch (~15 sec) on "Device settings".

Comment

• roydonaldson
                          Automated Home Guru
                          • Jan 2013

May be worth a feature request. Add a About button in to Settings, that shows the current firmware. Holding down a button for ages is such an old fashioned way to do it.

Comment

• HenGus
                            Automated Home Legend
                            • May 2014

Originally posted by roydonaldson View Post
                            May be worth a feature request. Add a About button in to Settings, that shows the current firmware. Holding down a button for ages is such an old fashioned way to do it.
                            I am not sure that would feature on my wish list. I would like to see Honeywell 'offer' firmware upgrades rather than push them. I like to be around when things upgrade. Alternatively, perhaps that system could send out an e-mail when a unit has been sent a push update.

Comment

• roydonaldson
                              Automated Home Guru
                              • Jan 2013

Originally posted by HenGus View Post
                              I am not sure that would feature on my wish list. I would like to see Honeywell 'offer' firmware upgrades rather than push them. I like to be around when things upgrade. Alternatively, perhaps that system could send out an e-mail when a unit has been sent a push update.
                              Tha's slightly different. Most devices nowadays have a button that then shows the current firmware release and another botton on that same page that says 'check for update', you press that and it either changes to 'you are running the latest release', or 'update available, press to install'

Comment

• paulockenden
                                Automated Home Legend
                                • Apr 2015

IoT things tend to push updates.

I like the same Samsung does it with the SmartThings hub:
                                - An email to tell when the update will be pushed out
                                - And email to tell you that it has happened
                                - Then a few days later an email to say they're rolling you back because the update screwed up so many things..... ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X