• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G4RHL
    Automated Home Legend
    • Jan 2015

SmartThings & HomeKit

According to Honeywell Evohome works with SmartThings for their page says so, vis

Is there some installation setting I may have missed for my version of SmartThings won’t see Evohome and it is not an installation option? My apps are up to date.

We still wait for HomeKit integration! Odd when other products from Honeywell do work in HomeKit.

Life would be so much easier if my lights, heating and other things could all be operated from one app! Currently I need 5 different apps for controlled stuff around my home. My wife gives up on it and uses something called a “switch”.
  • dty
    Automated Home Ninja
    • Aug 2016

Forgive me if I'm being stupid, but where on that page does it say that EvoHome is compatible with SmartThings?

Comment

• G4RHL
      Automated Home Legend
      • Jan 2015

Originally posted by dty View Post
      Forgive me if I'm being stupid, but where on that page does it say that EvoHome is compatible with SmartThings?
      Ahhhhh! It doesn’t! I have pasted in the wrong link. I must find the original.

Comment

• G4RHL
        Automated Home Legend
        • Jan 2015

That page has been updated - today!! Methinks Honeywell have seen my query and done some editing. What I should have done was copy the narrative rather than simply paste in the page reference.

Comment

Working...
        X