X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smar
    Automated Home Sr Member
    • Feb 2018

I don't use Domoticz, but have you tried using usbip instead of ser2net? This will then give you a virtual usb device on your client. I use a similar approach with my fake HGI80 linked to openHAB.

Comment

• paulockenden
      Automated Home Legend
      • Apr 2015

I've just built the latest Domoticz (from github shows as V4.9788) and have noticed that:

a) How water no longer shows up, and

b) Automatic device naming no longer works.

This is with proper HGI80 and Ser2net.

I think some recent changes have sent the Evohome functionality backwards.

P.

Comment

• bruce_miranda
        Automated Home Legend
        • Jul 2014

I upgraded to the latest Git, and everything still work.

Comment

• paulockenden
          Automated Home Legend
          • Apr 2015

Still worked for me until I nuked everything and started from scratch. I think if you have an existing database it copes.

Comment

• paulockenden
            Automated Home Legend
            • Apr 2015

Don't know how, but I've got DWH showing, but it only registers zero degrees for the temperature.

I know the CS92 is working fine because the controller shows the correct temp.

P.

Comment

• bruce_miranda
              Automated Home Legend
              • Jul 2014

Just trying restarting the Domoticz several times. I know Dan had added a on restart, one hour and 24 hour retry for everything.

Comment

• Jabes
                Automated Home Sr Member
                • Aug 2017

Originally posted by paulockenden View Post
                Don't know how, but I've got DWH showing, but it only registers zero degrees for the temperature.

I know the CS92 is working fine because the controller shows the correct temp.

P.
                Hi Paul,

Nearly identical to my symptoms. Try unplugging the HGI80 and plugging it back in (or powering off the rasp pi). Rebooting not enough.
                Mine had got into a state where it would not transmit any more and the latest code doesn't listen to the CS92 but rather sends messages to the controller to get the temperature.

I think actually listening to the CS92 directly (as it used to) would be better, but the problem is the messages aren't to or from the controller - the controller just knows the device id to listen to. So there doesn't appear to be a way (for domoticz) to know which CS92 is the right one in the case that there is more than one installation in range...

Comment

• paulockenden
                  Automated Home Legend
                  • Apr 2015

Thanks - that seems to have got it.

P.

Comment

Working...
                  X