Not long ago a transmiter receiver pair to send HDMI over CAT5 cost £500 or more. However, the CMI HET001 cost under £75 a pair, support HDCP and can send a 1080p signal up to 28m or a 1080i one up to 60m.
- Compact size: only of 8cm by 4.5cm.
- Easy installation with Standard TIA/EIA568B.
- Sender converts HDMI signal to CAT5E TMDS signal automatically.
- Receiver has Automatically signal equalizer(40db) \clock phase adjustment (6) \ feedback amplification adjustment (12db).
- Extend HDMI transmission over CAT5E/6 wires for 28 m length which supports HDMI 1080p and even over 60 m which
- supports HDMI 1080i.
- The best match of one HDMI CAT.5E/6 Extender-S and HDMI CAT.5E/6 Extender-R.
- HDMI version 1.3