Thanks to the guys over a TP-Link we have one of these cool WiFi socket to give away!
The HS110 is a Wi-Fi Smart Plug with Energy Monitoring that can switch up to 13 amps. It doesn’t require a hub of any sort, just a connection to your Wi-Fi. Control it with Amazon Alexa, the Google Assistant, Cortana, Nest or IFTTT.
- Remote Access – Easy setup and control from anywhere with the free Kasa app (iOS, Android).
- Scheduling – Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise.
- Energy Monitoring – Analyze a device’s real-time and historical power consumption.
- Away Mode – Turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home.
- Voice Control – Pair to Amazon Alexa or The Google Assistant to enable voice control
For a chance to win this handy WiFi socket worth around £40 simply Like the Automated Home Facebook page then add a comment below telling us what you’d like to control and measure with it.
You must complete both steps in order to enter. The competition is open to anyone with a UK postal address and closes at midnight on 18th November 2018. A winner will be chosen at random. Check out full T&C here and Good Luck!