While you wait for your HiFi to come with Bluetooth built-in, here’s an inexpensive little gadget that might just make your day.
“Play Your Music Through Your Home Stereo Wirelessly – Now you can play your iPod touch or iPhone music through your home stereo or stand-alone speakers—wirelessly. You’ll get stereo sound and the ability to control your playlist directly from your device from the comfort of your couch.
Sit Back and Listen – The Wireless Bluetooth Music Receiver connects simply to your stereo and pairs wirelessly with your iPod or iPhone via Bluetooth® v2.1 for reliable, high-quality sound.
- Bluetooth® v2.0 with EDR for superior wireless performance
- Transmits up to 33 feet away
- Remembers up to six paired devices
- Cables included: 3.5mm-to-RCA & 3.5mm-to-3.5mm
- Compatible with all devices enabled with A2DP stereo Bluetooth”