Marmitek’s latest AV gadget is the GigaView 911 UHD, a transmitter and receiver pair that promises to send your 4K UHD HDMI signals wirelessly from your source to your display…
It provides wireless HDMI signal transmission from connected audio-visual devices to a TV or projector. The Ultra HD HDMI signal can be transmitted over a distance of 10 metres without any interference, loss of quality or noticeable delay. This eliminates the need to consider where the cable connection is located. You just place your Ultra HD TV anywhere you want in the room. Because there is no signal delay, the wireless HDMI extender is ideal for use with game consoles.
- Wireless Ultra HD 4K30
- Extension up to 10 m
- Latency < 1 ms
- CEC (Consumer Electronics Control)
- Supports HDCP and is compatible with all HDMI versions
- Supports High Definition 7.1 CH, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Plug & play
All this comes at a price though, the GigaView 911 UHD has an RRP of €379.95 and is available now.
- WIRELESS HDMI - Wireless HDMI signal transfer (up to 10 m) without quality loss or noticeable lag.
- ULTRA HD - Suitable for Ultra HD 4K30 and all 3D formats.
- CEC - Remotely operate a connected AV device via Consumer Electronics Control (CEC).
Last update on 2021-02-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API