Clipsal have released a new C-Bus PC interface incorporating a USB socket for connecting a PC to a C-Bus network. The 5500PCU is the first C-Bus to PC interface that doesn’t require RS-233 or a serial to USB convertor.
- Provides a native USB connection front a PC to a C-Bus network (ie no RS-232 to USB cable required)
- Housed in a 4M DIN Rail enclosure
- The USB port is easily accessible from the front of the unit
- Utilises a sturdy USB B-Type connector
- The unit is supplied complete with a 3m USB cable
- The unit uses the same US cable type as the 5500PACA
- Contains a C-Bus network burden and is capable of generating a C-Bus system clock signal