Schneider Electric have announce a new black and white C-Bus touchscreen panel. We’ve heard on the grapevine there are some other new products just around the corner too so stay tuned for some more news in the coming days.
Designed to be quicker, easier and more flexible to install and commission, the new unit has significant enhancements to its predecessor. Compatible with Version 4 of Clipsal’s Windows® based drag and drop programming software (PICED), commissioning is now possible through a standard USB port located underneath the fascia that can be utilised as a PC interface.
A separate RS-232 port is included within the logic versions to allow integration to third party devices. The touch screen requires a custom wall box, which is supplied separately but does not require an external power supply.
- Larger screen than monochrome model with enhanced contrast and superior backlighting
- Compatible with Version 4 of Clipsal’s Windows® based drag and drop programming software (PICED)
- Available with or without C-Bus Logic Engine features
- A separate RS-232 port is included on the rear of the unit for third party device integration (supported by Logic Engine versions only)
- Programmed via a standard USB port on the unit
- USB programming port accessible from the front of the unit
- Does not require additional power supply
- C-Tick (Australia/New Zealand), CE (European Community) compliant”