As well as measuring temperature and humidity its two 3V digital inputs mean you can integrate it with the rest of your smart home set up by connected it to buttons, door contacts and reed switches etc.
Once installed and configured with a Loxone controller the sensor can be used as part of a smart home central heating system.
Available now for around £70
- Energy supply: 3V using 2x AAA batteries
- Measuring temperature & humidity
- Wireless connection to the Miniserver Go or the Air Base Extension via Loxone Air technology (integrated antenna)
- Frequency: 868Mhz (SRD Europe), 915MHz (ISM band region 2)
- On-board microprocessor
- Dimensions: 71 x 71 x 27 mm
- Operating temperature: 0 – 50°C
- 2x 3V digital inputs for buttons and reed switches
- Protection class: IP20