Brilliant Control is cool new touchscreen wall mounted controller that’s compatible with Sonos, Nest, SmartThings, Ring and other smart home devices.
Amazon Alexa is built in, so you can ask for news, sports, and weather from any room. You can also video intercom between Brilliant Control units which are available in 12 colours.
It looks like UK readers will have to wait for second generation units before they can install them however…
Will this work in the UK or other countries? Unfortunately, our initial product is made for 120v, not the 240v standard that is present in the UK and many other countries. You’ll have to stay tuned for our next release!
For our lucky US readers the Brilliant Controller is available for pre-order now from $149.00 with shipping forecast for late Summer 2017.
Check out the video and the links below.
- 120 Volt, 5 Amp light control, dimming compatible
- Easy to use touch sliders – just swipe up/down to turn on/off lights, or hold your finger to dim
- Motion sensor, ambient light sensor, and voice control
- Amazon Alexa Voice Services built in
- Camera with physical privacy cover, providing audio/video intercom capability between two or more Brilliant Controls
- Ability to connect to and control supported Wifi-enabled smart home products
- Customizable Scenes to save your favorite settings
- Brilliant mobile app (available at shipping for iPhone and Android)