The Dome Home Automation DMMZ1 Mouse Trap is a rodent electric trap with Z-Wave technology built-in. It kills mice, rats and other rodents quickly, cleanly and humanely with a powerful jolt of electricity.
Simply set bait, turn on and place in desired location. When connected to a Z-Wave Certified Hub, the Dome Mouse Trap will send out a notification to your smarthome system when the trap is full.
You can dispose of the Mouser’s contents without ever having to touch them. Use the top handle and tip to dispose of caught rodents. A specially designed removable and washable bait tray will allow you to easily replace the bait and set it back up.
It operates on 4 AA batteries (not included) and is optimised to last over 50 uses. The Mouser features an extra-long Z-Wave wireless range (up to 150 feet).
- Humanely kills mice, rats and other rodents with a powerful electric shock and sends an alert when the trap needs to be emptied.
- Easy to use: set bait, turn on and place in desired location.
- Up to 150-foot Z-Wave range and powered by 4 AA batteries (not included) enabling it to be triggered over 50 times.
- Alerts you through the Dome app when the trap needs to be emptied
- Touch-Free – hold handle and tip contents into disposing container.
- Z-Wave Plus Certified. Works as a stand alone electronic mouse trap but requires a Z-Wave Certified Hub for notification functionality.
We asked Dome if they had any plans to release a European / UK version and they told us…
We will release the EU frequency and hit the UK market in late 2017.
The Dome Home Automation DMMZ1 Mouse Trap costs around $80