JSJS Designs have announced a new free iOS App for their LightwaveRF Home Automation system. For the first time the ‘all-new’ app for the iPhone and iPad allows users to pause timers and switch locations. Check out the full PR and link to the iTunes Store below…
LightwaveRF, the company behind affordable smart home technology, has today announced a new, powerful iOS app, created to help customers further customise their smart home preferences using their iPhone.
LightwaveRF has started a revolution in affordable smart home control providing soft start dimmer switches, ultra slim-line power sockets and scene lighting that can be controlled from anywhere via a smartphone.
With the successful launch of its first line of lighting and power control products complete, for the last few months LightwaveRF has been concentrating on improving its software and user experience through its smartphone apps. The company is pleased to unveil its new iOS app which brings both Android and Apple users the same improved functionality, further to the new Android app release last month.
Jim Kimberley Technical Manager from LightwaveRF said:
‘We are delighted to announce our new iOS app is now available to allow LightwaveRF customers to control all their products with ease. The simplified timer creation will allow new users to jump into automation without any problems. Existing users will be pleased to hear that pausing timers and switching locations are now included. The continued development of both the iOS and Android apps will also allow us to expand the apps to include more features and work with new products over the coming months.
The LightwaveRF iOS app enables you to:
- Create up to eight separate rooms (zones) and add 6 products to each
- Add up to three mood settings in each zone
- Control all your lighting and power using an iPhone
- Easily switch from your home to another location to control multiple LightwaveRF homes/locations
- Set timers to control your lights and appliances in a way that fits with your lifestyle as well as pause them when they are not required
- Set lighting moods with the touch of a button for different rooms in your home
- Make your home more secure by turning on lights automatically when you are not around
- Monitor how much energy you are using
- Save money by easily setting timers to turn off lights and appliances when not in use
|1||Lightwave L22 Smart Series Dimmer, 200 W, 230 V, Stainess Steel, 2 Gang||£97.99||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Lightwave L2 Link Plus (Smart Series Hub), 5 W, 230 V, White||£129.99||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Lightwave LW450WH Connect Series 2-Way Slave Dimmer, 250 W, 240 V, White Metal, 1 Gang||£33.84||Buy on Amazon|
Last update on 2020-06-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API