Due to arrive in the UK next month (October 05), the Belkin Tunestage is another interesting device designed to liberate the iPods tunes in your home.
This great new innovation from Belkin lets you roam and play your tunes, from virtually anywhere in your home.
Wirelessly connected through TuneStage, your iPod becomes the ultimate remote, putting absolute control at your fingertips. Since the unit draws power directly from the iPod, it needs no batteries or extra cables.
- Requires no batteries and automatically powers on or off with the iPod
- Works at distances of up to 33 ft.*
- Requires no software installation-ready to use right out of the box
- Manually power on or off the TuneStage Receiver
- Indicates proper connection and activity
- Includes a Gold Series 3.5mm-to-2 RCA Stereo Cable for easy Plug-and-Play convenience
- Uses advanced Bluetooth™ v1.2 wireless technology
- Turns your iPod into a premier wireless remote
- Streams digital music wirelessly
- Connects to your home stereo via 3.5mm audio or RCA stereo outputs
- Bluetooth Compliance: Bluetooth v1.2-compliant
- Supported Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP
- Security Code: 1111
- Operating Frequency: 2.4 to 2.4835GHz
- Spread Spectrum: FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum)
- Modulation: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Radio Characteristics
- RF Output: +2.0 dBm\Sensitivity: <0.1% BER at -81 dBm
- Operating Range: 33 ft. (10m)* *33-foot range is dependent upon environment,
number of users, and other wireless devices
within immediate proximity.
- Audio Performance
SNR + THD: -80 dB
Output Power: 80 mW into 600 Ohms
- Operating Conditions
Typical Operating Current: 40mA
AC Power: 12V @ 1.0A
Receiver Dimensions: 6.5″ x 4.5″ x 1.2″
Transmitter Dimensions: 1.65″ x 1.5″ x 0.5″