Domia is releasing a new range of energy saving products. Designed to help reduce carbon emissions by switching off appliances that used electricity even when in stand-by mode, the “Bye bye Standby” range will be available from the end of next month (February 2007)…
Simply plug a Smart Socket into a mains wall socket and plug an electrical appliance into it. Make sure the Green Switch and the Smart Socket are set to the same House Code and Appliance Number – for example ‘A1’. You can now switch your appliances on and off wirelessly from up to 30m away using the Green Switch – by doing so you will avoid leaving your devices on standby.
With Bye Bye Standby you can potentially shave up to £38 a year off your electricity bill – it’s not only convenient and cost effective for you – it can benefit our environment. Bye Bye Standby is also a great way to turn your Christmas tree lights on and off without fumbling for the socket!
- Easy “Plug and Play” installation – does not require additional wiring
- Easily expandable system – further range of products available
- Smart Sockets can control up to 4 devices each – when plugged into 4 way extension blocks
- Manual override – smart sockets can still be controlled manually
- Compatible with any appliance up to 3000W
- Up to 30 metre remote control”