Bobcat is a new 10” Android wall-mount touchscreen and its ability to install any Android app makes it open to use with any smart home system as well as with ComfortClick’s servers.
Bobcat’s frame colour is fully customisable meaning that any RAL colour can be selected and matched with your walls. Bobcat can have the frame engraved with 3rd party logo or symbol and ComfortClick say it is the most customisable wall panel currently available intended for both large or small home automation projects. The frame extends just 2 mm above the wall surface giving Bobcat a sleek and contemporary look.
The hardware includes an integrated camera, microphone and speakers allowing Bobcat to serve the roll of internal IP intercom as well as smart home controller.
To celebrate Bobcat’s launch, ComfortClick are running a giveaway. Head over to comfortclick.com/Product/Details/Bobcat for a chance to win.
- Frame size: 305 mm x 196 mm x 2mm (WxHxD)
- Flush mounted box size: 290 mm x 180 mm x 50 mm (WxHxD)
- Frame colour: ANY, just inform the RAL code (white is the default colour)
- Touch panel: 10,1” 1280×800 – ASUS ZenPad 10 Z301M
- CPU: MTK MT8163B Quad-Core, 1.3 GHz, 64bit
- OS: Android 7.0
- Power: 100-240V 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: approx. 10 W