“Cytech Europe Limited has introduced new programming software for their Comfort Intelligent Home System – Comfigurator 3.
This new software can be downloaded using this link: http://www.comfortforums.com/forum20/1389.html Comfigurator 3 provides a major improvement to the user interface and functionality with many new features. Full technical details about the new software can be found on the www.cytech-europe.co.uk website
Some of the new features include
- New User Interface with 3 pane view allowing easier editing.
- cclx file and cctx template formats to replace ccl and cct files
- Auto Save interval
- Selection of Toolbar items
- Monitor I/O in View options instead of seperate pop-up window
- Support for new UCM/USB. Connection settings include Serial, USB, Network
- Modules Tab for UCMs. Supports Scanning of UCM Types and firmware version info
- Supports new UCMs; Zwave, HDL Configurator in Modules Tab. UCM is no longer in Names
- IR Transmit Codes which are used are saved in the cclx file
- Zones can be dragged and dropped, and copy/paste operation is supported
- Configuration Flags for “Detect Battery Disconnect” and “Require Engineer Code to write”
- In Sunrise/Sunset Times, the city is saved in the cclx file
- Response Wizard – IF x AND y, IF x OR Y conditions
- Response Wizard – Move actions up/down in a Response
- Response Wizard – supports comments for each action
- Prevent writing wrong or mismatched file system to Comfort which would cause red/green leds to turn on and system not to operate
- Import Configuration screens (Tuning Parameter, Voice Settings, etc from other files
- Sorting order of Responses (Name, Number) is saved for each file”
Comfort is recommended and fitted by a nationwide network of custom installers in the UK and Ireland listed on the website: www.cytech-europe.co.uk under Contacts.