The FP3000 consists of an inside unit (for control, capturing and removing users) and a scanning unit (to capture and encode the fingerprint data). Both units are connected by means of codes from the time they are initilised. The inside unit is connected to a 220-240 V/AC power source as well as a four-core cable to the scanner.
The authorized user places his/her finger on the scanner. The key code is checked and the door or the device being accessed is activated. No data will be lost in cases of electricity.
- Home door and/or garage locks.
- Companies up to 99 employees.
- Garages or public parking garages up to 99 persons.
- Convenience through easy scanning of a finger.
- Replacement of codes, keys, Smart cards, touch less tokens, etc. by biometric technology.
- Increased security. (loss, theft and spying is no longer possible or extremely difficult)
- Keys no longer need to be reproduced.
- Children need no key (where loss would be a threat to personal safety).
- New users need no key.
- Guests need no key.”