Touchscreen remotes are great, but sometimes for an older person, or even a younger technophobe there’s nothing to beat a back-to-basics, big-assed-buttoned-remote. Now you can leave your parents baby sitting and know they’ll be able to turn over the telly with this simple £15 device.
“The Jumbo Remote by Innovage presents a solution to several common problems. You can replace all your existing remotes with one easy to use handset – no more cluttering of the coffee table. It’s large size also means you are far less likely to lose it.. In addition, the large soft-touch buttons make it user friendly – especially for those who are disabled or partially sighted.
- Manage up to 4 seperate television/audio devices at once
- Programmable power OFF timer
- Code search button discovers device codes automatically
- Compatible with most major brands of AV components
- Only requires two AA batteries (not included)
jumbo-remote.com (Via: redferret.net)
Update 5th May 2007 – Just found this video, Holy crap, look at the size of this thing!